Stainless Steel 904L Instrumentation Fittings is a type of Stainless Steel Instrumentation Tube Fittings mostly used for high pressure, temperature, and vacuum applications. These 904L Stainless Steel Tube Fittings have a good Leak-Free sealing system in high thermal stresses and high impulse. If you require the highest level of safety then these 904L Stainless Steel Ferrule Fittings are suitable for positive leak-free sealing after continuous assembly and re-assembly.
- 904L Stainless Steel is a high alloy, low carbon, unstabilized austenitic stainless steel. Copper has been added to the alloy of 904L Stainless Steel Instrumentation Tube Fittings. Also, the resistance to strongly reducing acids such as sulfuric acid is very high. The lower content of carbon makes it easier to produce the AISI 904L Welded Pipe according to specification ASTM A312. Despite the lower carbon content, these pipes can be used for high-temperature applications.
- The substantial nickel inclusion in the SS 904l Instrumentation Tube Fittings alloy allows the tube to perform exceptionally well even in overground applications. Along with being a non-magnetic alloy, the Stainless Steel 904L Tube Fittings also exhibit good resistance to stress-related corrosion cracking.
- The presence of molybdenum in the alloy reduces the likelihood of crack corrosion. In addition to being used in high temperatures and environments, the ASTM A312 TP904L is primarily useful for general corrosive applications.
- Mechanical tests such as shear or longitudinal load tests and flatness tests. Tests have been carried out on 904L pipe fittings; to determine their compliance with tensile properties.
- Keeping by ASTM A312 every 904L Pipe must be furnished in a heat-treated condition, with the suitable heat treatment temperature and reason for cooling or testing.
Features of Stainless Steel 904L Instrumentation Tube Fittings
- Stainless Steel 904l offers better corrosion resistance than chrome-nickel stainless steels Instrumentation Tube Fittings.
- Prevents attack by sulphuric, acetic, and phosphoric acids.
- Good pitting resistance in chloride-based conditions.
- Controlled stress corrosion cracking and crevice attack.
Application Stainless Steel 904L Instrumentation Tube Fittings
- Stainless Steel 904L Instrumentation Tube Fittings are used in parts that connect tubes or thin-walled pipes sections or to other components in in-line, offset, multi-port, or mounting configurations.
- Transporting materials, such as hot water, chemicals, high-pressure hydraulic applications, oil, and gas in various industries.
- Automotive industry, air and water flow systems, and piping systems.
- Construction Industries, shipbuilding, home fittings, heavy engineering, structural applications, and scaffolding.